March 25, 2011

49+1=?

Yeah it is 50 and yes this is my 50th post - yayyyyy!! More than the 50 I made here, I am happy about the 3 - 50s made by the Indian batsmen against the Aussies in the knock out. I am so so happy we are through to the semis.  That match is going to be a real good one - hope it is as entertaining and ends with an Indian victory. When it is Ind vs Pak match, no chance of sportsmanship playing a role.  We just want India to win period.

With this 50th post, I am not going to give out any gyans- shall spare you all on that note, but I shall keep writing more - that cant be prevented. When I started this blog, I wasnt sure what was I going to write, am I going to even keep this active. The first 2 years it was pretty much dormant and it picked up pace only last year.  Hope the next 50 will come a little sooner

9 comments:

Rama Ananth said...

Congratulations!!
Good for you. Aim to write more blogs, your thoughts, your feelings, blogging is more for one self than for others.
I even forgot when I reached 50, but now I am closer to 100, maybe that too would happen suddenly and I would realize it after it has happened.
Keep writing.

chittu's mom said...

Congratulations on the half century post. Ind-Aus was a Do or Die match n we managed to knock down the Aussies, Excellent fielding by India n Yuvi did well with both bat n ball. Next is a nail biting even more crucial India vs Pak Semi. My 11 yr old cousin is sincerely doing 108 gayathri japam from yday for india to win semi.LOL! That is the cricket fever :)

anubharat said...

@Rama thank you so much - wishing to see your century soon

@Chittu - Are you serious about your cousin, oh my god. I am already wondering if I should fall sick on March 30 to see the match ;)

Asha said...

Congrats on your 50! Good luck for the century.

anubharat said...

Thank you for your encouragement Asha. I also happened to check out your cooking post and your kids' creative corner. I am totally awed at their artistic skills

A and A said...

Nice Blogs! Thanks for delurking and comments. I have been following your blog as well :)

anubharat said...

Welcome here A & A. Glad to know you are following my blogs as well

AarthiNaveen said...

congrats gal! Write more....

anubharat said...

Thanks Aarthi. Hoping to see your blog come back alive soon :)