January 17, 2011

First post of 2011

High time I write the first blog for this year. Wishing you all a wonderful 2011, a year that will take you all closer to your dreams, keep you all healthy and full of love. The year started off on a good note. We went to the near by temples, (good breakfast at the temple made the day already). Since the weather has been a spoil sport for so many weeks here, we just stayed home otherwise. Didnt want to brave the cold winds.  Here are some of the pictures of the places we went, while taking my cousins around the city.

The famous golden gate bridge

Lombard/Crooked street

Alcatraz Island previously a prison, now open to the public for viewing

Christmas tree at Pier 39


The oldest and world famous Cable car.

5 comments:

Rama Ananth said...

Good to see your blog for the New Year. Nice pictures and glad to know you had a good time. Keep writing.

anubharat said...

Thanks Rama, your posts on NYC is also superb. I am sure you would have also visited these places in the Bay Area, when you came here last year.

anubharat said...

I also happen to see the pictures of your house on Flickr - you have such a beautiful house and wonderful taste. If at all I build a house in India, you will be my interior designer :)

Rama Ananth said...

Thanks Anu for your kind words.
Yes we did come to SF. and went around a lot, did all the things expected of us plus the 17 mile ride, wen to Hollywood, Grand Canyon and Las Vegas on our way back.
Somehow I have got into the mood of sharing my trip through my blogs. Many of them I write for my own remembrance, otherwise, one can easily forget about such visits. Many times I forget the details of the places seen by me, then I go to the internet and get the facts correctly, and of course the personal experiences are very much mine.
You are welcome to our places anytime you are in Bangalore.

chittu's mom said...

Hey, r u anuradha - the tall BITSian of 99 batch? I see a lot of coincidences - the comment about your height in boo's blog, your hubby's name BK, your post on MBans.