May 21, 2010

Songs I really love to hear & see

I thought it would be nice to list the songs I love to hear/ see, so that I could always come back to this list here and then tune them on in my phone or you tube.
I wouldnt like to give them any numbers, as it is tough for me to give a ranking for each song. So here goes the list

1) Pachai Nirame from Alaipayuthey
2) Munbe Vaa & Kummi Adi from Jillunu oru kadhal
3) Kannanmoochi Yenada ( female version) - this is just for Aishu
4) All songs from Roja
5) All songs from Taare Zameen Par
6) Oru Deivam thandha poove - Kannathil Muthamitaal
7) All songs from the movie Bombay
8) All songs from Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Ghum (come on how can I not like hindi songs)
9) All songs Mouna Raagam
10) Minnale from May Maadham
11) Kaala Kaala maaga naangal from Punnagai Mannan
12) Songs from Dil Chahta Hai
13) Chaiyya Chaiyya from Dil Se
14) Uruguthey from Veyyil
15) Konjum Nilavu from Thiruda Thiruda



List shall be updated as n when I can remember more songs :). Enough brain work for the day :)

Here's a sample!





5 comments:

indosungod said...

That indeed is lovely list of songs, barring the Hindi ones which I have not paid much attention to and veyyil song which I have not heard most are songs that will listen to right away.

I wand to watch Kandu Konden Kandu Konden again.

anubharat said...

Thank you so much for your comments Indo. Hope you found these songs heard them too :)

SG said...

I love all the Tamil songs you mentioned. I would just add one more. Vaseegara by Bombay Jayashree. (By the way she is giving a carnatic music concert in the S.F. Bay Area today, May 12. We are planning to attend.)

anubharat said...

@SG. Thank you for your comments. I guess you meant 12th June. So how was the concert and where was it in the bay area? Vaseegara paattu kekka pidikkum, but pakka pidikaadhu thats why it didnt figure in that list (as per the title of this blog)

SG said...

Oops. Thanks for correcting me. Bombay Jayashree's concert was on June 12 at the India Community Center in Milpitas.

We love her music knowledge and her voice (both carnatic and movie songs). Therefore my comments will not be objective. We think it was excellent.

Here is a link to upcoming events:

http://www.southindiafinearts.org/events.shtml