This might be my last post for the year. My cousins are going to keep us busy all of next week and I am not sure how much of time I am going to get to blog. So decided to pin down a few points about 2010.
How 2010 turned out to be:
Thankfully still on a job. Work wise learned a lot and enjoyed doing what I am doing after so many years.
Health wise did much better than last year.
Met a lot of family this time by travelling.
Became an aunt to a cute little nephew
Blogged more compared to all my previous years
My much expected movies - Raavanan and Endhiran turned out to be a huge disappointment(enna oru kavalai)
Incidentally liked a lot of hollywood drama movies - The Blind Side, It's Complicated, Gran Torino
Managed to celebrate all festivals this time, on my own with much confidence.
Overall on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being best and 10 being worst) - I would rank this year at #5 - not too good, not too bad.
Wishing you all a very happy, prosperous n safe 2011. May you all achieve high and live healthier
2 comments:
Hi, it is always nice to read your rare blog posts. I am glad you could stand back and look at the passing year with pride and happiness.
Every year we learn so many things,go through experiences that enlighten us in many ways, no year can be termed as bad.
Glad to know you are going to enjoy yourself with family.
All the very best for the coming years too!
Happy New Year!
Thank you so much Rama. It is your encouragement, I have written more blog posts this year. Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy new year
Post a Comment