Adhukku dhaan indha post. Nothing worth while to write, except that we are having a relaxing time with my parents and I cant believe it is close to 2 months since they came and just a month left for them to leave. Amma vin samayal, appa vin support all the way really makes me feel like a queen at times. What would I be without them, sigh!!
We all have successfully finished watching all the episodes of Mahabharat. The best part about this epic, you dont feel bored after seeing it for n number of times. I am amazed at how the Chopras have managed to carve this epic serial, worth watching even after almost 25yrs of its first release on Doordarshan.
Till date parents have visited Stanford University, Chicago, took them to an air show by the US Air Force, then went to the wine country - Napa valley and then we also watched Deiva Thirumagal (dont worry I wont turn this post into a movie review one !!)
Looking forward to our much awaited east coast trip with parents in september. I know this is one not so great a little mokkai post, but wanted to let you all know that I am still kicking (யாரானு நீ எழுதல னு கேட்டாளா ? *)
A post to mark my presence :)
* Did somebody ask you why you didnt write
4 comments:
Love Mahabharatham while on doordharsan. Used to be a translator for my grandma. Learned Hindi a lot with it hgowever now I forgot everything :(
Thanks for your comments A&A. How is the count down to your India trip coming along?
Mahabharat!!! Awwww makes me feel nostalgic. Those days all the epic characters were a part of every household on Sundays. Till date when I think Krishna...Nitish Bharadwaj's face flashes
@Chittu's mom so true. Till date I cannot imagine anyone else as Bheem or Arjun or Draupadi. Each and every character in that serial has been well selected and they all made justice to their roles. Sunday mornings were dedicated to watching this religiously at every house hold.
Post a Comment