![]() |
| Image courtesy: Google Images |
வழக்கு எண் 18/9 - what a brilliant movie. We lost the first 5 mins of the movie, was pretty surprised that they started the movie on time. It is the law of nature - the time you get to the theatres early, movie will start 30 mins late, the day you end up going just 5 mins late, the show starts on time - what an irony. Jokes apart, I really loved this movie, every bit of it. It is a hard subject, no nonsense movie. Not as heavy as Mynaa (which is another movie I loved), but definitely talks about a subject which wakes you up to the real world. Loved the young and fresh cast, all new faces (except the person who plays the role of the rich boy's mother) and a very good story line. I dont know if this movie is based on a true story. It is about 4 teenagers - one pair poor and another pair middle/ upper middle class and how their lives intertwined and how they all are treated in front of law. How money and status can affect the poor and the injustice meted out to them. The first half of the movie is actually little slow and keeps you guessing how this movie will turn out to be. The second half is where the story gains momentum and the climax is ultimate, which actually attracted applause from the audience.
I am sure there must be so many out there with the story and the crux of the movie. I will just summarize the plus and minus of this movie
Hits: Good story line, fresh cast, story sticking to reality, not many songs
Miss: A little slow first half. I cant think of anything else.
A definite must watch movie, but if you are not the type who likes hard subject, then this movie is not for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment