April 13, 2010

Angaadi Theru - Tamil Movie

We went for Angaadi Theru last weekend. It was a totally different movie watching experience. இனிமேல் இந்த சரவணா ஸ்டோர் பக்கம் போவேனா ன்னு தெரியல. The movie was totally heart rendering. The story was just superb, but too heavy for a person like me to handle. I cannot comment if the movie is 100 % true, but even if 10 % of it was true, man I tell you it really hurts. The movie is all about these employees who work at "Sendhil Murugan Store" (annachi kadai) in T Nagar, Ranganathan St and how they are treated at work. If you are a strong person, I would highly recommend watching this movie! இந்த கடைல போயி இந்த கலர் ல புடவை இருக்கா, அந்த கலர் இருந்த எடுத்திட்டு வாங்களேன் ன்னு இனிமேல் கேக்க தோணாது. The cast is new, total reality and no nonsense, serious movie! Even their make up is almost nil. I at times feel இதுதான் கதையல்ல நிஜம்.

5 comments:

Deleted Porfile said...

Good One

Jayashree said...

I've been trying to get tickets to this movie for a while now with no success. I love the song....aval appadi onrum azhakillai....
Btw, thank u for stopping by my blog.

anubharat said...

Thank you Bharat and Jayashree.

@Jayashree If you are really that strong person n love movies for a good story line, I highly recommend. You must find it on DVD/online pretty soon

Hema said...

I don't think I will watch this movie... certain aspects of life are difficult to ignore and it will make one feel bad because we cannot do anything about them. Thanks for stopping by BTW:)

anubharat said...

@Hema thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments.