It has been a whopping 4 years since I blogged n more than 6 years since I was a regular blogger here. Lot of changes of personal front and laziness to sit down and blog are the top reasons I have shun this space. My little one has grown into a kindergartner and those 3 hours he goes to school just whiz past so quickly. By the time I am done with my work at home, it is time to go and pick him up. Am still in singara chennai and a stay at home mom. My mind is filled with lot many questions as to when should I get back to working and where should I start. Not sure if I can work full time in the IT sector especially in India. Friends any ideas? It is wanting to be translator sometime, sometime it is singing and dancing, teaching at times. End of the day I am just confused!!! Hoping to see some light soon! Take care you folks, if at all someone reads this blog
Bye!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment