December 21, 2021

2021 - Year of Gratitude

 Year 2021 shall definitely go down a long way in memory lane. It has been a year of gratitude. Gratitude for keeping us all safe from Covid-19, despite the places we go and the people we meet.  Definitely mask it up is the new age mantra and also has become a fashion statement. Gratitude for getting to meet all the nice people this year. Gratitude for the ability to take a break in the pristine Kothagiri hills with family. Gratitude for having a family that can understand all of your thoughts and for some time being clueless. Gratitude for getting me back to the professional world. Gratitude for making me meet those wonderful ladies and making us all feel, we are all together for a purpose.  Gratitude for finally opening up schools for  children who have been missing those precious school life and not making childhood memories. 

This could possibly be my last post for this year, but I would still pat my back because this has been my second post for this year, that too in just two months and am still happy about it. I wish I could teach gratitude to my child, for all the great things he has, for all the wonderful friends he has, for not knowing the pains of hunger, and gratitude for having a great family. He is still little to understand, but it is never too late to start inculcating the habit of being thankful to the almighty. I am thankful for all the great things and not so great things that I have. Am also thankful for not having so many things too. 😄


I guess that is enough philosophy for a day or may be for the entire year. Hoping to see you all on the brighter side of 2022. Let the bygones be bygones. Let there be a new beginning that gives us all happiness, good health and peace.


No comments: