When a 6 month anniversary after rejoining work deserves a post on linked in, a year after rejoining definitely deserves a blog. Yes I have completed a year after rejoining work after my break. It has been a great ride with ups and downs both on the personal and professional front. There has been lot of learning, people management, meeting new people, making new connections, improving relationships, the adjectives can go on.
I am very happy to be working again and am glad it has been going fine so far. I actually never thought out this far when I rejoined work. I actually thought the first 6 months pona periya vishayam, paapom if at all this works. There are still people who dont know that I am working again, but I am not complaining. There have been meltdowns, happier moments, cherished memoirs, above all I have set of women who are more like a support group for me at work. We all are back after a break and we all share special bond at work. Am glad we all have a shoulder to lean on, during times of distress, if not in person, atleast virtually.
No comments:
Post a Comment