My closer friend circle would laugh at the very sight of this title!! Me and cooking. Can you beleive Anu cooked kinds.... One thing that I have learned in the last one year of my cooking(shd i say the magic mantra nope gyan for the day???) , howmuchever experienced you are at cooking, things go bad if it has to go bad that day ,esp if u are gonna have guests at home :))). It is something like timing coupled with little bit of luck, if it is bound to come good it will ,otherwise if it has to be a flop then god save those poor souls eating it. I am one person who has never visited the kitchen for cooking before my marriage. It is not cooking that I didnt have love for, it was more like I didnt have the penchant for eating. I can hear your voices " Oh my God, is there something wrong with you gal? " But that was me till I was a spinster, enjoying my mom made delicacies!!
Guess marriage has changed me a lot. Esp if u have a husband who is a gourmet and just loves to try different cuisines!!
No comments:
Post a Comment