April 25, 2008

Trip to LA




Finally I am writing about our trip to LA after almost 7 months back, with my in laws ! Wait a minute what happened to the LA trip me & my husband went 2 yrs back. That never made it here sigh sigh!! So this trip was in 2009, but I had started writing one for the 2007 one, so it is a little mismatched dates!

A Trip to LA is incomplete without a trip to the Universal Studios. We loved it the first time and also the second time. Disney is another spot you should never miss. There is always this first impression is the best and yes Universal is our all time favourite spot. Young or old no matter what you enjoy this place thoroughly. The fact that I have never been to any film cities in India made this all the more enjoying. Only difference the second time, our in laws were with us and it was all the more fun seeing LA through their eyes. We were the experienced lot now.

Things I love about LA

* The weather, no sweating, just warm and lovely weather
* So much of Indian presence (not that it is lacking in the bay area)
* Busy city always what with the tourists and hollywood presence

* Hate the Traffic. Traffic jams during peak hours suck big time!!




This time we also made it to the Kodak theatre, man what a place to host the Oscars. Truly magnificent. Enjoyed every moment of the studio tour. I could relate all the places inside the theatre, where our guide was taking us through, since I have been following the Oscars for 3 yrs now.

Here are some photos for your eyes.

Mickey my all time favourite

Who wouldnt like cartoon characters like Mickey, Tom & Jerry ( all time any age group favourite)




Minnie Mouse

No comments: