April 28, 2008

Rhythm of Music



Music is the rhythm of life. Music according to me is to be enjoyed in any form. Anything that is going relieve you from your pain, worries and give you peace in life is the rhythm of life. Have been an ardent music lover all my life. Have enjoyed the essence of music in all forms. Right from a baby's cry to the humming of the birds, I believe music is there everywhere. Its always my dream to perform atleast once in my life on stage (light music or carnatic). May be I am yet to get the urge to do it or may be the push is lacking in me!! Have been lucky enough to pursue music once again after marriage. Thanks to God have found a wonderful guru.

2 comments:

SARAVANA PRAKASH said...

I too believe in music as a reliever to mind pains. Once we dissolve in music, our pains dissolve.
Thanks for your idea

anubharat said...

Sure any time Saravana