September 29, 2010

My little Nephew

Oh how I miss this little cutie pie already, whom I have not even met.  He came into this world couple of days back and I got the news from my brother about my nephew at 1am our time.  I am sure my brother was so excited in announcing this news to his world :). The next day, I asked my H, did we for sure get a call yesterday night. Did my brother call or was it my dream. He smiled and told it was for real, we got a call.  I spoke to my parents, my bro in the morning. They were all excited and told me the baby and the mother were happy and healthy. I am so very eager to meet this cutie pie, dont know when will that be. Hopefully before his first birthday, sigh !!!. Hopefully I get photo updates from his parents, so that I can see him grow.

3 comments:

Rama Ananth said...

Nice seeing your comments after a long gap. How are you doing?
Babies are so cute, they are real bundle of joy. Whenever I see babies/ little girls and boys I feel so much joy, but when I see their parents struggling, I am glad they are not mine.
I am sure you will be able to make a trip soon.
Bye, Rama.

SG said...

Congratulations. Hope you get his pic soon.

anubharat said...

Thank you Rama and SG.
@Rama my India trip not until next year.
@SG, yes I did get some pictures & he is definitely a bundle :)