December 17, 2010

Endhiran

Image courtesy: Google Images

We finally watched this movie, after all the hoopla and craze and ofcourse the ticket price dropped. I am sure there must be so many reviews out there about this movie and I dont want to add anything about what is the movie about or even the story. But I would definitely like to share, what is that I liked and didnt like about this movie

Liked:
  • Couple of Rahman songs - Pudhiya Manidha and Irumbile Oru Irudhayam
  • Aish looked better than Raavanan. She danced pretty well in the" Irumbile.." song, since it was more like Robo gestures, I felt she was good. She has come a long way though


Didnt like:
  • Long fight scenes
  • Too many songs
  • I am still scrambling my head as to why did I even watch this movie.  I am sure this will irk a lot of Rajini fans, but both me and my husband were waiting for the movie to get over.  I am no Rajini fan , but yes Shankar fan - totally disappointed. My husband is a Rajini fan and he still didnt like the movie. 

What is that, it cost them 150 crores to make this movie.  I am totally dumbfounded by this fact. Anyways, the producers of the movie, got back their money.
 I would recommend this movie a one time on the DVD.  Saves you the head ache and you can FF the songs & the fight.

2 comments:

Rama Ananth said...

Hi Anu,
Good to hear from you.
Yes although I am a fan of Rajni, still the never ending fight scenes and too many songs did bore me a lot. I was happy when the film finally got over.

anubharat said...

Yes Rama, we so think the same way :)